Sales Support Job Description
Status: Employee; Part Time up to 30 hours/week or Full Time up to 40 hours/week
Experience: Sales experience & executive assistant experience
Preferred: experience with a consultative sales or a technical service or product
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Accessible360, LLC is a growing technology and consulting services company that provides digital accessibility audits, remediation support and ongoing monitoring for companies large and small. Our diverse team brings a breadth of experience in accessibility, web development, marketing and technology that is focused on making digital products usable for everyone.
The Sales Support Position is part of our high energy sales team. Offering direct support to the CRO, our ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of sales and customer service best practices, lead generation software, desire to make a measurable contribution, plus the ability to learn our internal system & specialty practice. You should be goal oriented and be able to interpret sales data, research competition, industry trends and effectively support presentation of A360’s services and key differentiators to prospective clients. In addition, you have experience with all programs within Microsoft Office and Google Drive, and has the ability to learn and perform other software based tasks in a CRM (SalesForce), Email Campaign Management Systems and LinkedIn. A bonus area of experience would be content writing. We will rely on the candidate to conduct followup communications, document management, internal pricing process, calendar management and so on. Daily tasks include: managing CRO’s email, contact prospects, sharing information regarding our service and product offerings, schedule appointments, follow up with clients, and track activities. To be successful in this role, candidate should have excellent communication skills, ability to take direction, a big amount of self initiative and follow a tactical execution plan to aid with new business acquisition.
Candidates who will thrive at A360 will be motivated by our mission, have the ability to multitask, learn new skills easily, a willingness to ebb and flow with the business needs and priorities, offer a polished business manner and are highly self-motivated, able to figure things out with little direction.
All of our staff must communicate on a regular basis, and may represent the team with clients and prospects, so the right person for this job will possess strong and clear communication skills (verbal and written) and the proven ability to successfully communicate with all levels of professionals and other staff. We are an entrepreneurial group and someone who shares our drive to build a highly successful business would fit in well.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the CRO in a variety of areas
- Outbound Sales Prospecting
- Inbound Sales Follow Up
- Support for Sales Team (PowerPoint presentations, new client proposals and paperwork, marketing collateral, etc.)
- Assist in qualifying leads and analyzing data
- Anticipate client questions and overcome objections while on-boarding new business
- Draw conclusions based on the workload regarding priorities
- Present A360 Services and Scope of Work documents to prospective clients with team members
- AA or Bachelor’s degree (achieved or in progress) or equivalent demonstrated work experience
- Sales, Sales-Support Experience Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and database management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Desire to learn new things and master them
- Ability to influence others
- Professional Communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as contribute successfully within a fast-paced team environment
Sound like a good fit?
Please get in touch! Contact email@example.com.