Sales and Marketing Support Coordinator Job Description
Status: Employee - Full Time
Experience: Sales experience & executive assistant experience
Preferred: experience with a consultative sales or a technical service or product
Location: Minneapolis, MN or remote for the right candidate
Accessible360 is a growing technology and consulting services company that provides digital accessibility audits, remediation support and ongoing monitoring for companies large and small. Our diverse team brings a breadth of experience in accessibility, web development, marketing and technology that is focused on making digital products usable for everyone.
The Sales Support Position is part of our high energy sales team. Offering direct support to the CRO, our ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of sales and customer service best practices, lead generation software, desire to make a measurable contribution, plus the ability to learn our internal system & specialty practice. You should be goal oriented and be able to interpret sales data, research competition, industry trends and effectively support presentation of A360’s services and key differentiators to prospective clients. In addition, you have experience with all programs within Microsoft Office and Google Drive, and has the ability to learn and perform other software based tasks in a CRM (SalesForce), Email Campaign Management Systems and LinkedIn. A bonus area of experience would be content writing. We will rely on the candidate to conduct followup communications, document management, internal pricing process, calendar management and so on. Daily tasks include: managing CRO’s email, contact prospects, sharing information regarding our service and product offerings, schedule appointments, follow up with clients, and track activities. To be successful in this role, candidate should have excellent communication skills, ability to take direction, a big amount of self initiative and follow a tactical execution plan to aid with new business acquisition.
Candidates who will thrive at A360 will be motivated by our mission, have the ability to multitask, learn new skills easily, a willingness to ebb and flow with the business needs and priorities, offer a polished business manner and are highly self-motivated, able to figure things out with little direction.
All of our staff must communicate on a regular basis, and may represent the team with clients and prospects, so the right person for this job will possess strong and clear communication skills (verbal and written) and the proven ability to successfully communicate with all levels of professionals and other staff. We are an entrepreneurial group and someone who shares our drive to build a highly successful business would fit in well.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Reports to Co-Founder/ Chief Revenue Officer
- Shadow CRO and Senior Sales team members at client meetings, take notes and provide accurate, timely input into SalesForce with required client follow-up support
- Support for Sales team: PowerPoint presentations, new client paperwork, marketing collateral, assist in qualifying leads and analyzing data, etc.
- Help with Vendor Portal sign ups and on-boarding needed prior to closing deal
- RFPs: Support sales and services through the pricing and submission steps as needed
- Events: Research and complete applications for speaking for Sales and Services, Trade Show prep and support of content creation.
- Ensure all Contracts are executed with New Clients and forwarded to Services, as part of complete closing and onboarding process
- Liaison between Sales and Services to coordinate all internal project execution
- Help manage the contacts in Salesforce and assist with daily lead generation activities
- Communicate with clients and agencies within our network and establish professional rapport, then determine helpful information for clients and those currently being targeted
- Keep up-to-date with both accessibility requirements, compliance issues and current general digital trends across all business verticals
- Track relevant lawsuits in federal data bank ( Pacer) weekly, and follow ongoing legal trends in the industry
- Marketing initiatives for A360:
- Construct press releases, business cases and case studies of clients’ projects with A360.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns within Salesforce and/or MailChimp.
- Content marketing strategies based on current on-topic news and legal trends and outcomes.
- Contribute to company blogs and help Sales team research topics, edit submissions and manage engagement of same.
- Support on monthly/quarterly Marketing Reports
- Research new online media opportunities and or associations that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Experienced in an executive support role with an interest or flair for marketing and incredible eye for detail is a great fit.
- Experience in Marketing, Graphic Design, or Data Analysis is a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Solution-based customer service
- High level of self- initiative and adaptability.
- Proficient in Google G Suite, Microsoft Office, SalesForce
- Proven track record in ability to quickly learn internal enterprise systems used to manage workflow and client accounts.
Sound like a good fit?
Please get in touch! Contact email@example.com.