Project Coordinator Job Description
Experience: Project Management/Coordination experience desired
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Compensation: Dependent on Experience
We provide accessibility audits, remediation support and ongoing maintenance and support for companies large and small. Our diverse team brings a breadth of experience in accessibility, web development, marketing, sales and technology that is focused on making websites and mobile apps more accessible for all people.
In this position, you will be at the core of our day-to-day operations supporting both our services and sales teams. Specific tasks include project onboarding, status tracking, document reviews, client updates, and other related and changing tasks essential to our growing start-up.
Our ideal candidate is proficient with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs and can quickly learn other related software such as Salesforce.com, time tracking tools, email campaign management systems and in-house project tracking systems. To be successful in this role, candidate should have excellent time management and communications skills as well as an eye for detail in order to help produce high quality deliverables on time and within budget. The right person for this job will possess strong and clear communication skills (verbal and written) and the proven ability to successfully communicate with all levels of professionals and other staff.
Start-up companies are a unique opportunity and not an environment for everyone. Candidates who thrive in a start-up atmosphere have the ability to multi-task, learn new skills easily, have a willingness to ebb and flow with the business needs and priorities, offer a polished business manner and are highly detail oriented with a passion for organization and efficiency. We are an entrepreneurial group and someone who shares our drive to build a highly successful business would fit in well.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Support for our Services and Sales Teams
- Onboard New Projects
- Translate SOW/proposals into project plans / action items
- Create documentation and project folder content for new projects
Provide daily support for Customer Success Managers, including:
- Scheduling meetings with Clients
- Communicating with clients to gather project information
- Ensuring A360 documentation is up to date
- Coordinating proofreading of all deliverables
- Ensuring timely delivery of all project deliverables
- Participate in client meetings, taking notes ensuring that recaps are assembled and distributed to the client and internal team members as needed
- Drive preparation, completion and follow-up for all client quarterly training sessions
- Participate in regular team check-ins, providing guidance for team on priorities
- Communicate regularly with project teams (services) and sales team members
- Track and report on the metrics of projects from an internal point of view (ie. time tracking reviews, estimate vs. actuals)
- Provide assistance with resource scheduling
- AA or Bachelor’s degree (achieved or in progress) or equivalent demonstrated work experience
- Project Management or Administrative assistance work experience preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and database management
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects/initiatives at once
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work with multiple client and internal schedules to determine appropriate timing for calls
- The ability to work independently as well as contribute successfully within a fast-paced team environment
And we’d love it if you had one or more of these:
- Experience working in a technical setting
- Experience coordinating website or other technical projects
- Passion for making our digital world accessible to all people
Sound like a good fit?
Please get in touch! Contact email@example.com