Project Coordinator Job Description
A360 is part of the T-Base Communications group of companies. A360 provides digital accessibility audits, remediation support, and ongoing monitoring for companies large and small. Our diverse team brings a wealth of experience in accessibility, web development, marketing, sales, and technology that is focused on making websites and mobile apps more accessible for all people. T-Base is the North American leader in design, production and delivery of accessible statements, documents, and online services for our customers in the financial, telecom, healthcare, government and education markets. Our A360 business is growing quickly. We are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to work remotely.
In this position, you will be at the core of our day-to-day operations partnering closely with the Customer Success team to support both our services and sales teams. Specific tasks include project onboarding, status tracking, document reviews, client updates, and other related and changing tasks essential to our growing team.
Our ideal candidate is proficient with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs and can quickly learn other related software such as Salesforce.com, time tracking tools, email campaign management systems and in-house project tracking systems. To be successful in this role, the candidate should have excellent time management and communications skills as well as an eye for detail in order to help produce high quality deliverables on time and within budget. The right person for this job will possess strong and clear communication skills (verbal and written) and the proven ability to successfully communicate with all levels of professionals and other staff.
Candidates who thrive in in our atmosphere have the ability to multitask, learn new skills easily, have a willingness to ebb and flow with the business needs and priorities, offer a polished business manner and are highly detail oriented with a passion for organization and efficiency. We are an entrepreneurial group and someone who shares our drive to build a highly successful business would fit in well.
- Support for our Services and Sales Teams
- Onboard New Projects
- Translate SOW/proposals into project plans / action items
- Create documentation and project folder content for new projects
- Provide daily support for Customer Success Managers, including:
- Scheduling meetings with Clients
- Communicating with clients to gather project information
- Ensuring A360 documentation is up to date
- Coordinating proofreading of all deliverables
- Ensuring timely delivery of all project deliverables
- Participate in client meetings, taking notes ensuring that recaps are assembled and distributed to the client and internal team members as needed
- Drive preparation, completion and follow-up for all client training sessions
- Participate in regular team check-ins, providing guidance for team on priorities
- Communicate regularly with project teams (services) and sales team members
- Track and report on the metrics of projects from an internal point of view (ie. time tracking reviews, estimate vs. actuals)
- Provide assistance with resource scheduling
The following are the requirements for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree (achieved or in progress) or equivalent demonstrated work experience
- Previous Project Management work experience is preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and database management
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects/initiatives at once
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work with multiple client and internal schedules to determine appropriate timing for calls
- The ability to work independently as well as contribute successfully within a fast-paced team environment
- Passion for making our digital world accessible to all people
The following items are desirable, but not required:
- Experience working in a technical setting
- Experience coordinating websites or other technical projects
If you are looking to join a growing team where you can work in a customer focused, innovative, challenging, and fun learning environment where you can acquire and hone valuable skills, we invite you to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
T-Base Communications group of companies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions are based are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. T-Base values a diverse workforce and will provide equal opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment for meeting bona fide occupational qualifications, regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
T-Base welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Appropriate accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any unique accommodation, please let us know in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.