Human Resources Generalist Job Description
Status: Part-time / 12-15 hours per week
Experience:3 years experience in Human Resources
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Accessible360 provides accessibility audits, remediation support and ongoing maintenance and support for companies large and small. Our diverse team brings a breadth of experience in accessibility, web development, marketing, client development and technology and we come together in a fun work environment focused on making websites and mobile apps accessible for all people. We are an entrepreneurial group and someone who shares our drive to build a highly successful business would fit in well.
Our fast paced, client-focused office needs a Human Resources professional who will provide organizational and administrative support to all departments. The emphasis is on recruitment and attracting top talent for the organization but you will also be involved with performance management, employee relations & engagement, payroll & benefits administration and policy guidance & interpretation. This is a part-time position (12 - 15 hours per week) with the potential to grow as the company needs continue to grow.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Source qualified candidates for open positions
- Screen applicant resumes/li>
- Schedule and conduct phone screens and in person interviews/li>
- Conduct applicant work history and reference checks/li>
- Maintain tracking of applicants and candidate progress/li>
- Follow up and communicate status with candidates/li>
- Collaborate with hiring managers on staffing decisions/li>
- Supervise the onboarding process to ensure employees are welcomed into the organization smoothly and that necessary paperwork is completed and filed appropriately./li>
- Manage employee performance review process so they are completed in a timely manner/li>
Additional Responsibilities Based on Qualifications
- Assist in planning, organizing and managing employee benefits programs and policies, including health insurance and PTO
- Administer the annual Open Enrollment process. Draft and distribute benefits communications for team members and managers.
- Maintain and update Employee Handbook, attendance policies, etc.
- Advise managers and employees on human resources issues, policies, procedures and practices
- Manage and administer the payroll process
- Experience with ADP preferred
- AA or Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated work experience (1 - 3 years) in an HR Generalist / Recruiter role
- High level of integrity
- Working knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects/initiatives at once
- Self-motivated with ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to look for and implement process improvements
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) products
- Knowledge of database management software helpful but not required
Sound like a good fit?
Please get in touch! Contact email@example.com