Digital Marketing Specialist Job Description
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Accessible360, LLC is a growing technology and consulting services company that provides digital accessibility audits, remediation support and ongoing monitoring for companies large and small. Our diverse team brings a breadth of experience in accessibility, web development, marketing and technology that is focused on making digital products usable for everyone.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound / digital marketer to own the major part of the marketing funnel, content and public relations for our company. You will be in charge of attracting traffic, converting that traffic into qualified leads and supporting sales on outbound marketing initiatives. You are a prolific and talented content creator and will create downloadable content and blog content regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. Based on evidence, you’ll be demonstrating to others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics)
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, Inbound lead generation
- Work with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Work with customer success to incorporate ongoing marketing into current client communications
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives; craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns
- Collaborate with all departments of the company to create content as needed
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs and upload to our website
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends, potential new channels & strategies to keep us on point
Day To Day Would Look Like…
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (ie: ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, case studies, etc.)
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers
- Grow our social media subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Grow our email list organically, & maybe through bought or rented lists
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends
- Develop drip campaigns, road maps, A/B tests, successful CTA promotions for sales activities
- Regularly reach out to existing customers with newsletters and other communications. These items could include content related to trends in the industry, technical tips and updates on the A360 HUB software
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Lead automation proficiency
- Proficiency and knowledge of blogging practices to generate traffic and convert visitors into leads
- SalesForce, Google Analytics, Mail Chimp, Constant Contact and similar marketing and sales platforms
- Ability to collaborate with the leadership team and marketing committee to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid search and content
- Bonus skills: Google AdWords, HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, PhotoShop, Illustrator.
Sound like a good fit?
Please get in touch! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.