Digital Account Manager Job Description
We provide digital accessibility audits, remediation support and ongoing monitoring for companies large and small. Our diverse team brings a breadth of experience in accessibility, web development, marketing, sales and technology that is focused on making websites and mobile apps more accessible for all people.
In this position you will help ensure clients are successful in their goal to become digitally accessible for all. As the primary point of contact for A360 clients, you will work both strategically and tactically with them to meet short-term milestones and long-term objectives. You will be at the core of our day-to-day operations collaborating with our services team and advocating for the client needs. You will leverage your account management, project management and resource planning skills.
Primary Responsibilities & Skills
As the Client relationship lead, you will embody the following:
- Your Account Management skills:
- Drive the retention of our valued customers throughout their accessibility journey.
- Empathize with customers and care about solving their problems.
- Collaborate with the internal services team to determine best solutions for client needs.
- Have the ability to manage the challenges of balancing multiple client accounts and their challenges and objectives, while providing excellent proactive client service in a growing and changing environment.
- Have the ability to work with many client and internal team members.
- Drive contract renewals and identify opportunities to upsell A360 services.
- Track renewal rates and related factors to better understand how our service can be improved for better retention.
- Understand and communicate customer trends that could positively or negatively impact A360’s business
- Your Project Management/Resource Management skills:
- Oversee translation of SOW/proposals into project plans / action items and that data is correctly entered into A360 systems for the project
- Understand the client processes and guide the client to a project plan incorporating the A360 milestones.
- Understand key technical concepts, conduct remediation support calls with the client and partner with the internal services team to drive strategies for completion.
- Collaborate closely with the Resource Manager to schedule resource needs and revise as client timing/priorities shift.
- Monitor project estimates versus actuals to determine whether change orders or other actions are necessary.
- Provide guidance for the internal services team on priorities.
- AA or Bachelor’s degree (achieved or in progress) or equivalent demonstrated work experience
- Project Management and Client Relationship Management experience
- Experience working in a technical setting, specifically in web and/or mobile development
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and database management
- Excellent Time Management skills - Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects/initiatives at once
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute successfully within a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work with remote team members
- Passion for making our digital world accessible to all people
Sound like a good fit?
Please get in touch! Contact email@example.com