Digital Account Manager (Customer Success Manager) Job Description
Accessible360 is part of the T-Base Communications group of companies. Accessible360 provides digital accessibility audits, remediation support, and ongoing monitoring for companies large and small. Our diverse team brings a wealth of experience in accessibility, web development, marketing, sales, and technology that is focused on making websites and mobile apps more accessible for all people. T-Base is the North American leader in design, production and delivery of accessible statements, documents, and online services for our customers in the financial, telecom, healthcare, government and education markets. Our Accessible360 business is growing quickly. We are currently recruiting for Digital Account Manager (Customer Success Manager) to work remotely.
In this position you will help ensure clients are successful in their goal to become digitally accessible for all. As the primary point of contact for Accessible360 clients, you will work both strategically and tactically with them to meet short-term milestones and long-term objectives. You will be at the core of our day-to-day operations collaborating with our services team and advocating for the client needs. You will leverage your account management, project management and resource planning skills.
Primary Responsibilities & Skills
As the Client relationship lead, you will embody the following:
- Your Account Management skills:
- Drive the retention of our valued customers throughout their accessibility journey.
- Empathize with customers and care about solving their problems.
- Collaborate with the internal services team to determine best solutions for client needs.
- Have the ability to manage the challenges of balancing multiple client accounts and their challenges and objectives, while providing excellent proactive client service in a growing and changing environment.
- Have the ability to work with many client and internal team members.
- Drive contract renewals and identify opportunities to upsell Accessible360 services.
- Track renewal rates and related factors to better understand how our service can be improved for better retention.
- Understand and communicate customer trends that could positively or negatively impact Accessible360’s business
- Your Project Management/Resource Management skills:
- Oversee translation of SOW/proposals into project plans / action items and that data is correctly entered into Accessible360 systems for the project
- Understand the client processes and guide the client to a project plan incorporating the Accessible360 milestones.
- Understand key technical concepts, conduct remediation support calls with the client and partner with the internal services team to drive strategies for completion.
- Collaborate closely with the Resource Manager to schedule resource needs and revise as client timing/priorities shift.
- Monitor project estimates versus actuals to determine whether change orders or other actions are necessary.
- Provide guidance for the internal services team on priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree (achieved or in progress) or equivalent demonstrated work experience
- Project Management and Client Relationship Management experience
- Experience working in a technical setting, specifically in web and/or mobile development
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and database management
- Excellent Time Management skills - Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects/initiatives at once
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute successfully within a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work with remote team members
- Passion for making our digital world accessible to all people
If you are looking to join a growing team where you can work in a customer focused, innovative, challenging, and fun learning environment where you can acquire and hone valuable skills, we invite you to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
T-Base Communications group of companies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions are based are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. T-Base values a diverse workforce and will provide equal opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment for meeting bona fide occupational qualifications, regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
T-Base welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Appropriate accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any unique accommodation, please let us know in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.