Compliance Analyst Job Description
Location: Remote - US or Canada
Accessible360 provides accessibility audits, remediation support and ongoing support and monitoring for companies large and small. Our diverse team brings a breadth of experience in accessibility, web development, marketing, sales and technology that is focused on making websites and mobile apps more accessible for all people.
This compliance analyst position is central to expanding Accessible360’s enterprise accessibility services. This position will work with our clients to identify and report on accessibility gaps within their business processes, including training, hiring, procurement, software development, and other areas. This service supplements our existing digital accessibility audits, support, document remediation, and other accessibility services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with clients to understand their organizational and operational accessibility challenges through extensive interviews and research
- Scope related process improvement projects to target specific client needs, goals, and resources
- Collaborate with Accessible360 subject matter experts to help meet specific process and technical customer needs
- Map challenges against regulatory or standards-based requirements when required
- Generate fact and data-based reports on initial and final findings useful and targeted to a wide variety of roles
- Identify concrete, realistic strategies and procedures for helping minimize gaps found during the project
- Create organizational accessibility improvement plans including milestones and measurement
- Present tactical findings to targeted stakeholders and strategic findings to management/executive teams
- Experience working in large enterprises in a compliance, operations or technical business analyst capacity
- Ability to create clear project plans involving both client and Accessible360 teams
- Ability to identify and leverage the correct resources to accomplish a goal
- Ability to draw solid conclusions from imperfect information and sometimes competing points of view
- Ability to generate trust within an organization to help gain buy-in from needed stakeholders
- Ability to generate implementable, realistic, and prioritized plans based on key findings
- Digital accessibility exposure is a definite plus, but not a requirement
Sound like a good fit?
Please get in touch! Contact email@example.com