Client Development Consultant Job Description
Experience: Sales experience
Preferred experience with a consultative sales or a technical service &/or products
Location: Remote/Minneapolis, MN
Compensation: Dependent on Experience, with position eligible for commissions
Accessible360, LLC is a growing technology and consulting services company which provides digital accessibility audits, remediation support and ongoing monitoring for companies large and small. As a court certified auditor in this niche area of digital compliance, we lead the nation in this new business compliance area. Our specialized accessibility engineers, both blind and sighted, lead the Client engagement with Live-User Audits, producing very detailed reports and a holistic solution for a customer accessibility initiative. Our diverse team brings a breadth of experience in all areas of accessible design and development.
The Client Development Consultant is part of our high energy sales team working to help companies seeking a true solution to diagnosing their accessibility issues and setting their developers up with a custom Remediation Support Plan. Our ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of sales and customer service best practices and has sold technology previously. They should be goal oriented and be able to interpret sales data, research competition, industry trends and effectively present A360’s services and key differentiators to prospective clients. In addition, the ideal candidate will be proficient with all programs within Microsoft Office and Google Drive, and has the ability to perform other software based tasks in a CRM (SalesForce), Email Campaign Management Systems and LinkedIn. We will rely on the candidate to contact prospects, describe our service and product offerings, schedule appointments, follow up with Clients, and track activities. To be successful in this role, candidate should have excellent communication skills, ability to take direction, and follow a tactical execution plan with the results measured by new business acquisition.
Start-up companies are a unique opportunity and not an environment for everyone. Candidates who thrive in a start-up atmosphere have the ability to multitask, learn new skills easily, have a willingness to ebb and flow with the business needs and priorities, offer a polished business manner and are self-motivated and able to figure things out with little direction
All of our staff must communicate on a regular basis, and may represent the team with clients and prospects, so the right person for this job will possess strong and clear communication skills (verbal and written) and the proven ability to successfully communicate with all levels of professionals and other staff. We are an entrepreneurial group and someone who shares our drive to build a highly successful business would fit in well.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Outbound Sales Prospecting
- Inbound Lead Follow Up
- Qualify leads and analyze data to move prospect through the sales process
- Anticipate client questions and overcome objections to closing new business
- Draw conclusions based on evolutions in the market
- Present A360 Services and Scope of Work documents to prospective clients
- Ability to run webinars via Zoom and strength in events and public speaking
- AA or Bachelor’s degree (achieved or in progress) or equivalent demonstrated work experience
- Sales, Sales-Support Experience Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and database management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to influence others
- Professional communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as contribute successfully within a fast-paced team environment
Sound like a good fit?
Please get in touch! Contact email@example.com