Client Development Job Description
Status: Full-time Contract for Hire
Experience: Sales experience preferably with a consultative sales and/or a technical service or product
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Compensation: Dependent on Experience, with position eligible for commissions
Accessible360, LLC is accessibility audits, remediation support and ongoing monitoring for companies large and small. Our mission is to make the digital world accessible to All. The A360 team brings a breadth of experience in accessibility, web development, marketing and technology that is focused on making websites more accessible for those with disabilities and all people in general. We are positioned for high growth and are seeking a skilled influencer to join our team.
As a Client Development Specialist, this mid-level Position is part of our high energy sales team. We will rely on the candidate to identify, qualify, present to and close prospects. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, goal oriented, confident person who has a strong background in sales and customer service skills and a track record of proven success in growing new business within a startup or established business. In addition, the ideal candidate will be proficient with all programs within Microsoft Office and Google Drive, and has the ability to perform other software based tasks in a CRM (SalesForce), Email Campaign Management Systems and LinkedIn along with online meeting services and be informed and willing to learn about website accessibility. To be successful in this role, candidate should have excellent communications skills, ability to take and give direction, and contribute to the development of and then execute a tactical sales plan with the results measured by new business acquisition.
Start-up companies are a unique opportunity and not an environment for everyone. Candidates who thrive in a start-up atmosphere have the ability to multi-task, learn new skills easily, have a willingness to ebb and flow with the business needs and priorities, offer a polished business manner and are self-motivated and able figure things out with little direction. We are an entrepreneurial group and someone who shares our drive to build a highly successful business would fit in well.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Identifying business opportunities with current and prospective clients
- Analyzing opportunities by researching the industry and market trends
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing information, support and guidance ❖ Preparing reports by collecting sales information and statistics
- Work with team members to create client proposals
- Strong history in sales, public speaking and proven problem solving skills
- AA or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent demonstrated work experience in sales
- Ability to influence others, identify decision makers, and act as a trusted advisor to clients ❖ Excellent Communication skills
- Experience with a CRM, daily work within it
- Strong closing and negotiation skills
Sound like a good fit?
Please get in touch! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org